What's new

Which trading system is best for a newbie

Tinashemk1

Hello I'm fairly new to Trading FX...

I'm trying to see if I can find a trading system that best suits my "PRIME" trading hours, which would be from about 8PM-8AM utc each day. (after comming home from work till heading out the following morning).

Can anyone recommend a profitable trading strategy I could test out, or maybe even just direct me to a previous post, where I could gather some help on this?

Thanks in advance...

Are you looking for an automated trading software (EA) or indicator(s). Based on experience I can tell you right away it is nearly impossible to be profitable in the LONG-RUN trading manually. I quit it a long time ago. My best advice to you would be to buy a number of EAs from MQL website and use them together on one account. Your best chances are 20% return per month. Anything above it will blow your account in the long-run. One day you will wake up to see your account balance is zero. Second and last option would be to use EA(s) on high risk and withdraw profits every day or week. But you will never earn 50% per month every month for 10 years. It's only a dream they sell you online. My last advice to you is the learn backtesting thoroughly. Backtesting is a must for any trading system. And guess what, no manual strategy can ever be backtested, so stick to using an EA. Don't get stuck to the idea of manual trading, move on.

Hello I'm fairly new to Trading FX...

I'm trying to see if I can find a trading system that best suits my "PRIME" trading hours, which would be from about 8PM-8AM utc each day. (after comming home from work till heading out the following morning).

Can anyone recommend a profitable trading strategy I could test out, or maybe even just direct me to a previous post, where I could gather some help on this?

Thanks in advance...
see it as a long term process of skill building - so whichever strategy you believe in and matches your schedule...do due diligence...really research the heck out of it critically so you don't waste years of your life

Are you looking for an automated trading software (EA) or indicator(s). Based on experience I can tell you right away it is nearly impossible to be profitable in the LONG-RUN trading manually. I quit it a long time ago. My best advice to you would be to buy a number of EAs from MQL website and use them together on one account. Your best chances are 20% return per month. Anything above it will blow your account in the long-run. One day you will wake up to see your account balance is zero. Second and last option would be to use EA(s) on high risk and withdraw profits every day or week. But you will never earn 50% per month every month for 10 years. It's only a dream they sell you online. My last advice to you is the learn backtesting thoroughly. Backtesting is a must for any trading system. And guess what, no manual strategy can ever be backtested, so stick to using an EA. Don't get stuck to the idea of manual trading, move on.
I found HotForex from same people who created Steam FOrex to be interesting...I did steamforex for a while...it was cool but then blew my account - think requires some careful setup and making sure account has enough funds to start with...worth investigating though - personally I'm interested in skill building not EAs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.