What's new

Who is the best brokers for Scalping

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I recommend FP Markets for scalping because they offer spreads starting from as low as 0.0 pips for most part of the day and the execution speed is faster compared to their competitors.

I recommend FP Markets for scalping because they offer spreads starting from as low as 0.0 pips for most part of the day and the execution speed is faster compared to their competitors.
I saw didnst saw 0 pips on the pair you saying.
For the Scalping purpose you have to go for the ECN broker so your order filled at the right time. Without that you won't stand a chance to pull out a good trades. like i recommded FXOPEN

For scalping I consider trading with FP Markets, their spreads are lower in major pairs like EURUSD, GPYUSD, etc...and their commission charges are competitive too.

I'm a scalper and is anyone trading with a broker that offers lower spreads and commission? since my previous broker's spreads (Fxm) were not stable during high market movements.

From my trading experiences with several brokers, I find FP Markets is a suitable broker for scalping as they have some of the tightest spreads starting from 0.0 pips for most parts of the day and the execution speed is faster compared to their competitors.

I'm a scalper, and for me, lower spreads and execution are the main criteria so I decided to trade with FP Markets and they have some the tightest spreads and execution is faster than my old broker ICM.

I'm a scalper in search of a broker with tight spreads starting from 0 pips in EURUSD and with lower slippage and commission cost?

I'm a scalper, and I trade using FP Markets because of their spreads that start at 0.0 pips for most part of the day, and the execution speed is faster compared to its competitors.

Anyone looking for a reliable broker for scalping I recommend trading with them since they are regulated by ASIC and active for a decade.

From my trading experience, I vote FP Markets as a better broker for scalping since their spreads start from 0.0 pips in major currency pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD etc...

I trade using their RAW account the slippage and commission cost offered is lower.

From my trading experience, I find FP Markets a suitable broker for scalping because of its lower spreads in major currencies and faster execution speed when compared to its competitors.

Anyone trading with a broker with tighter spreads and faster execution speed with lower commission cost per lot? I'm currently scalping with ICM but want to move my account to another because of ICM 's higher commission value and lousy customer services.

Can someone recommend a good reliable broker to scalp?

Can someone recommend an ECN pricing broker to scalp in live trades with lower commission costs and slippage?

In my opinion, FP Markets is a good broker for scalping, I currently scalp using their raw (ecn) account, the spreads are lower, and execution speed is faster compared to my previous broker ICM and pepperstone.

I'm a scalper looking for a new broker to trade because my previous broker pepperstone spreads and commission are not the same when I first started trading with it.

Can someone recommend a reliable broker with good spreads and lower slippage suitable for scalping in major currency pairs?

I consider FP Markets a better broker for scalping since they offer some of the lowest spreads and commission costs. Their execution speed is also quite faster than other ecn brokers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.