What's new

Who is your broker and why?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

boypasmo

I am trading with FBS but sometimes their spread is quite high for a scalper like me.

lately I found Axitrader, their Pro account is every Scalper's dream. With just 7cents commission for every 0.01 lot, you get very tight spreads. EURUSD is just 0.3 pips ALL major Pairs are just 0.3 pips to 3pips.

I will take the plunge with them.

How about you. Where do you trade and why??

I am in US. So we have Oanda and Forex.com only. Both are good and I am with Oanda as they have a terrific reputation and they are a very reliable broker.

Outside US, I use FxChoice. Started using them from Oct 2018. So far so good. Their PRO account has very tight spreads. Execution and liquidity are very good. Support is excellent.

With Fxchoice, the only problem is they stopped supporting wire transfers for deposits and withdrawals. But BTC based deposits and withdrawals with Bitstamp is working very well and it is faster than a wire transfer.

I am trading with FBS but sometimes their spread is quite high for a scalper like me.

lately I found Axitrader, their Pro account is every Scalper's dream. With just 7cents commission for every 0.01 lot, you get very tight spreads. EURUSD is just 0.3 pips ALL major Pairs are just 0.3 pips to 3pips.

You should try TIckmill

I recently started trading with Boston Merchant Financial Network...
So far i've had a pretty good experience in terms of diversity when it comes to financial instruments like FX, CFDs on shares and commodities; and they provide the MetaTrader 4 platform which was super easy to use, before opening an account they gave like a full overview which was helpful
I felt like they offered pretty low spreads approximately around 1.4 pips and i used the leverage option of 200:1 but it goes all the way upto 400:1 unlike other brokers...
The best part was I didn't have to pay any brokerage or commissions only the spread, If i'm not wrong their minimum deposit was around $50 I began with $8500 to start with...

With Fxchoice, the only problem is they stopped supporting wire transfers for deposits and withdrawals. But BTC based deposits and withdrawals with Bitstamp is working very well and it is faster than a wire transfer.
This is old, they have added like 20 more ways to fund and withdraw, infact, I can withdraw with my bank I just cannot deposit, as long as my assets are in usd, but they will not let you deposit in usd, only GBP, CAD,EUR, AUD... its very strange deal..... but they accept so many more. they do ACCEPT USD deposits just not with banks, they will let you withdraw usd to banks. its very odd deal so the only issue with them as an american is getting the usd into their system. I used V something based in poland. I recommend bank ACH, they waver 6 dollars off right away, you still have an outrageous service fee of like 20 bucks. BUT fxchoice really does make up for it. I bought 600 voucher that cost me with my credit card 627, but ended up with 850 in my fxchoice account, at first it said 560, 40 dollar fee to depsoit but they said no we will wave that plus you get your bonuses if you agree to it which is you can trade with the 240 but you cannot withdraw it but the profit you make off it you can withdraw. Still.... pay 627 and get a forex account worth over 850usd I thought it was a decent deal. I am not advertising just telling you what i just went through past 2 days.

because it was a night mare i had to call my bank 3 times to tell them to authorize payment to poland., my new ea i boguht for 230 told me to sign up for fxchoice, and now that I did I cannot get ahold of them for any support they advertised even remote assistant. but I cant even get my accounts activated. so im pissed.

Hotforex good too

My broker is FP Markets, and I decided to trade with them because of their lower spreads in currency pairs like GBPUSD, EURUSD and others.

My current broker is FP Markets, and I prefer trading with them because of tight spreads and faster execution speed than other Ecn brokers.

I'm a scalper, and I prefer trading with tight spreads and fast execution broker. After burning several accounts, I currently stick to FP Markets since they meet my suitable criteria.

My current broker is FP Markets. I trade with it because of its reliable trading conditions and lower slippage compared to other ecn brokers.

My current broker is FP Markets, and I prefer trading with them because of their tight spreads and faster execution which is suitable for a scalper like me.

ECN broker is good but I think BDSwiss is not an ECN Broker because their spread will become wider when there is any big news, I think ECN broker is not allowed to do that, but BDSwiss does, so I loss my money. Actually the price is not touch my Stop Loss point but the wide spread make it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online