What's new

Who is your favorite foreign exchange trader?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Donny@98

Personally I feel like Steve Mauro is the best trader to every exist, his teaching is so good and he will explain everything to you in detail so you can understand,his BTMM course is very good and you can get it for free on YouTube Ok hand:):)

Personally I feel like Steve Mauro is the best trader to every exist, his teaching is so good and he will explain everything to you in detail so you can understand,his BTMM course is very good and you can get it for free on YouTube Ok hand:):)
BTMM course is very good and you can get it for free on YouTube Ok hand:):) Ok handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk hand

Uncle P from super EZ forex is the best trader in my opinion. He created a simple and profitable trading system with custom indicators and follow the rules in trading.

Thanks will check it out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.