What's new

Why are there so many Strategy & indicators?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Vex2022

I am ovewhelm by so many strategy & indicator to choose from. I'm a newbie in forex, and i would like to learn which indicator gives a greater factor to be considered in a EUR/USD currency pair...and so probably it would help me stream down which strategu to chose from...

Because market is never stable. Also what works for you may not work for me. There are consistent strategies no doubt but they aren't easy to come by.

If you want to be more profitable, it takes years with consitent risk reward management. And good strategy

There are many strategies in the forex market you have to choose one that suits you and makes you more comfortable for earning profits. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to follow some basic rules in the forex market. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

I am ovewhelm by so many strategy & indicator to choose from. I'm a newbie in forex, and i would like to learn which indicator gives a greater factor to be considered in a EUR/USD currency pair...and so probably it would help me stream down which strategu to chose from...
Indicators are useless since they can only tell you what has already happened in the market. They work perfectly in back-testing but lag price data in live chart.

Indicators are useless since they can only tell you what has already happened in the market. They work perfectly in back-testing but lag price data in live chart.
If we cant use indicator, then how do we predict the best action to do?

There are many indicators and strategies, but most of the time the classical indicators are sufficient (the one which come with our Technical Analysis software). In fact, most indicators are useless, and most strategies are failling (more or less). So... don’t bother with an indicator and start learning basis. Then you’ll choose a trading style / a market as it’s impossible to be good everywhere. And with time and practice you’ll become a winning trader. However, it’s a long process, which usually takes years.

I've found that not every strategy works for every one, some have been profitable for some, while the same strategy can blow another account. I'm still a green horn, but I'm learning that having the right edge and money management policies in addition to a good psychology is the key to success.

For sure a solid tradin plan along with constant revision and back testing of you strategy is essential as well as a journal to log you wins as well as losess

milliion of trader are trading and every one have own stratetgy that why there are too many indicator and strategies
I strongly agree with you, , different people think in different ways. So they do use different techniques for their analysis, which creates dispersion and different Forex trading strategies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.