What's new

Why do you trade forex?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
I trade forex because it's a way for me to make money. With the right strategy and proper money management, it's possible to make a living from forex trading.

I trade on the forex market because I like it first of all; there is an opportunity to trade with a small deposit; there are a large variety of tools (analytics, calendars, calculators, etc.); high competition of brokers gives profitable trading offers (low, floating spreads, etc.); convenient and easy-to-use platforms.

Making a good analysis is the hardest part. Whenever we will make a trade, we will need to make a better analysis. Traders who are new to trading are unable to make a good analysis and lose money as a result. When we can make a better analysis, then we can easily profit from our trade.

If you want to earn a good amount of money without working for someone else, doing everything on your own terms without any restriction of time or place then there’s nothing better than forex trading. By learning the art of buying and selling at the right time you can earn as much as you can. However, learning this skill is not as simple as it seems. It takes years to master it but once you do this, there’s no looking back.

I trade to become financially free, which I think must be the reason why anybody would invest their time and money in trading.

In fact, the question always arises as to why I should trade. If there is any other work why not do it. Can I make a profit here? Or the amount of loss will be more. All these kinds of questions come to mind.

Everyone trades to make a profit but very fuew actually make a profit, even though that is the main motivation of pretty much every trader out there.

Take safety First, make sure that your broker is safe, because broker is your life (you sent some money to them) when I was trading with SAMTradeFx, I think this broker is not safe. because they always change their leverage without notification, so I get stop out again and again.

I agree, safety is the first thing one should consider when picking a broker, then everything else. Don't pick an unreliable broker just because it allegedly has good trading conditions.

It is not necessary to immediately pay great attention to the broker. At the beginning of the way, I chose all companies where they gave a no-empty bonus. There were a lot of them. I tried almost all of them. One of them was FOREX CHIEF. I still have an account in this company.
But the essence of my story is that for the beginner it does not matter at the initial stage in which company to trade

You should learn about forex because it may be necessary for your financial security. Forex is a market that requires fewer resources to get started and provides a great deal of time flexibility. As a result, the forex market is the best option for both experienced traders and beginners. Other sorts of trading firms will require a substantial amount of capital as well as, most likely, a business plan.

Let's have a look at the top 5 reasons to begin trading forex:
  • Small start-up capital
  • High profitability and Time flexibility
  • High liquidity
  • Anyone with no prior experience or knowledge can begin

I trade to get better returns than I can get otherwise with saving or investing. I won’t say that investing is not profitable but I trade for quick returns.

I am my own boss and this is reason enough for me to keep trading forex. I don’t make consistent profits as of yet but the profits I have made so far give me enough motivation to take risks and keep trading.

For profit, of course. Everyone trades for the profit. Obviously, there are some additional perks - it's a good mental challenge, it's exciting, at least sometimes - that is, when it's not stressful - but the main motivation is always money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.