What's new

Why is it that international brokers are scared of South African traders?

Tshireletso

The question in the title says it all... I've seen how alot of traders always complain about the "treatment" they receive from international brokers after they process a huge withdrawal, and that got me thinking...Do these brokers honestly think we don't know what we are doing here in South Africa? Do they think we are giving them a donation?

I need someone to explain this because we are all in this business to make abit of coins and if we get treated differently from other traders I doubt we'll work with them ay ...

So far I know that they are not good at their honestly even they always look to steal money from the newcomer as I have traded one south African broker a few years back where they scam around 1000 USD from me so I think those are the core reason to scare.

These sounds interesting. id like to know how these south african traders want to get the brokers broke!

The right combination of brokers is a must for trading. So first you have to choose the broker. I have been working with brokers for a long time. Mt4 & Mt5 Both are available, NO Requotes, No Hidden Charge, etc. More benefits are available from this broker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.