What's new

Why pay if it already pays?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I always have the same question, If they have the HOLY GRAIL, why do they bother with charging US50 or USD100 per person, when their touted strategy can make USD500 in 5 mins, and is "100 %" accurate. I mean, if that were true, then we should have had Billionnaires who only do trading, and nothing else, but we know there arent any. I posit that most of these gurus make more money from the sale of the education/startegy package, than they make from the actual markets. too many skelems in this field.

you need to understand that no one can promise any profit from the market, no one. who promise something is a scammer. a good mentor will always charge you big money.

There is a diffirence between a crook and a mentor.

A mentor is a winning trader, and a crook is going to tell you lies to get your money, so...

Most Mentors have a one size fits all attuite when it comes to selling their knowledge. That size is usually how much of your money they can stuff in their pockets.

If Forex makes soooo much money why do you get “mentors” charging for what made them wealthy?
what you asking is the same as asking why Microsoft still make people pay so much for they systam while they have made so much money out of it it's just business who wants to spend time trying to find good trades for people beside information is expensive

a successful trader would have spend alot of time and effort to be successful. usually they wont help others for free. but there are some nice people who helps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.