What's new

Why people fail in forex

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.

According to a recent survey by the Australian financial regulator ASIC, there are a number of reasons why people lose money when trading - ASIC points out that actual client profits are inconsistent with marketing materials; risk management practices for client money are outdated; some referral arrangements may be in breach of selling prohibitions and last but not least that some brokers are providing wholesale services or allowing third parties to ‘white label’ their products without operational capital to supervise counterparties and support their exposures.

I trade in forex because Forex is the biggest money market in the world. At the first time I think Forex trading is impossible until I found FreshForex and start learning how to make profit from Forex market. FreshForex give me a free education and market forecast. It is suit to you who is newbie in Forex.

Forex requires lots of learning and patience, Many people want a quick profit but all they get is a quick loss...

Most of People involves in trading think they will become billionaire in a few period..so they don't use a specific strategy and none money management. .

As a great trader said. u want to be a Doctor , go to school 7 years and over, engineer go to university 4 yrs, a chemist another 4 yrs. Trader, why not, just start... Obviously when you spend the time to learn you will succeed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.