What's new

With an ECN account.

You're an day trader, so request focused spreads. For instance, if day trading the EUR/USD amid a noteworthy session anticipate that the spread will be near one pip with a non-ECN account. Two pips is too high; wipe out that broker as an alternative. With an ECN account the spread ought to be a large portion of a pip or less amid real sessions.

You're an day trader, so request focused spreads. For instance, if day trading the EUR/USD amid a noteworthy session anticipate that the spread will be near one pip with a non-ECN account. Two pips is too high; wipe out that broker as an alternative. With an ECN account the spread ought to be a large portion of a pip or less amid real sessions.
At ForexOne trading broker I am doing my Forex business very profitably and when I was a beginner I opened their PRO ECN trading account which suits my needs best. In this largest decentralized market they are wonderful service provider. They have three different types of ECN trading accounts such as – Micro trading account, Macro and PRO trading accounts for their clients. I am trading very profitably with them now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.