What's new

XFX Hunter V2 need help

berek89

I have XFX Hunter V2 but dont have any instruction. Can you help me with settings?

This EA use martingale and is dangerous but with good settings it can earn stable good profit with small DD.

Recomended Pairs: AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, XAUUSD

Attachments

• XFX Hunter - 62014105 (V2.0)_fix.ex4
    99.7 KB · Views: 89
Are there any results? I tested the previous version, from 1000 dollars at 0.01 - account explosion, from 10000 - it trades stably, but with large drawdowns and earns little! Version 2.0 has a lot of improvements, but I can't download it

Here are the results of tests for 2020 for EURUSD and GBPUSD: earnings for each currency pair are small, and the risks are huge! I would not use this Expert Advisor!

Attachments

• XFX-Hunter_2.0_EURUSD_H1.png
    XFX-Hunter_2.0_EURUSD_H1.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 35
  • XFX-Hunter_2.0_GBPUSD_H1.png
    XFX-Hunter_2.0_GBPUSD_H1.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi, im the owner and creator of XFX, this fake copy are not v2.0 , this version its beta 0.0....this type i share 3 years ago in one forum... be careful.

not working error shows after aopen few trades same like other file from other forum .. please remove dont waste time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.