What's new

xm broker offers bonuses

Maybe you can find more other no deposit bonus from Forex Penguin. I am currently testing out the bonus from XM. So far it is good. For a $30 bonus, how much can you earn the profit? For me, as long as its spread and leverage is reasonable, then it is good to go.

XM bonus account.jpg
This is so far my account profit. My approach is to risk 5% from the account credit in order to earn a 10%. Money management matters.

All the best.:)

Guys, I am new in Forex trading, I followed XM signal every day and I always loss, I think XM is not good at analysis, always wrong, and now I loss my money, big number. I don't want to follow XMx anymore. I want to learn how to beat Forex with another forex broker.

if you have to beat the broker in their game. You don't have to use their signal service. it is common sense that the broker wants you to fail every trade you go into so that they win. You have to understand that when you lose money the broker wins and becomes more profitable with your hard-earned monies. you can look for other external methods and strategies you can use to trade on the broker's platform. But I bet you if you use their signal service, you will definitely lose as simple as that. clapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

all platforms offer bonuses at the first deposit, just check under what conditions, this is very important, for example at Expertoption you can easily smash these bonuses with your own money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.