What's new

XPROSCALPER BROKER BLOCKING EA?

Goldrush2

Is anyone also having a problem using the unlocked version of XproScalper EA with the forex brokers recommended
by the EA's developer? I've tried running the EA on demo US30 accounts with FTMO, 8caps STD,IC Mkts Spread, TradingPro ScalpX and Tickmill Pro
accounts and the EA hasn't opened a trade in 7 days. I'm running the unlocked version on the Eaglefx with a average higher US30 spread and the EA is running excellent, with an average drawdown under 2% and 2-8% daily ROI. Are these referred brokers blocking the EA?

I've used Eaglefx for over 5 years and have never experienced problems getting my profits. I'm stilling the experimental stages with XproScalper and have not traded on a live account. Traders on this forum say that the EA trades great on demo but either loses money or opens not trades on the live account. Does anyone know of Xproscalper making profits on Live accounts? I do have one experiment that I have yet to try on live account that requires to send copy signal from Demo account with higher spreads to Live Raw account with much lower spreads. Example Eaglefx Demo sends copy trade signals to 8eightcap Raw account on US30. This has been working very successful as Demo to Demo.

Is anyone also having a problem using the unlocked version of XproScalper EA with the forex brokers recommended
by the EA's developer? I've tried running the EA on demo US30 accounts with FTMO, 8caps STD,IC Mkts Spread, TradingPro ScalpX and Tickmill Pro
accounts and the EA hasn't opened a trade in 7 days. I'm running the unlocked version on the Eaglefx with a average higher US30 spread and the EA is running excellent, with an average drawdown under 2% and 2-8% daily ROI. Are these referred brokers blocking the EA?
Hey Goldrush2, have you ever solved the XproScalper question. I too get it running on EagleFX demo perfectly but I cannot get it trading on live or anywhere else?

is money safe in Eaglefx? i checked Eaglefx and found no supervision. btw, is that you used XproScalper on real account in Eaglefx?
No, the EA didn't open any trades but I have found another EA that's been excellent trading demo acts with IC Markets. Have you tried Scalper 2030 Pro EA from BinaryforexEA.com? The EA cost $50.00 but the demo drawdown on STD and RAW cactus have been 5-12% with 5%-8% per day. You can't share this EA because its activated from the server.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.