What's new

You must learn and identify trend reversal

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

harisx32

Let me ask you…

Do you trade with the trend but somehow, you always buy just before a reversal occurs?

Or how about you buy on a pullback. But turns out, the pullback is the start of a downtrend?

In other words, you’re trading with the trend but still losing money consistently.

Why is that?

Simple.

You must learn how to identify trend reversal ahead of time so you can avoid getting caught on the wrong side of the move.

and how do you that?
i'm new to this madness, managed to learn alot due to people sharing stuff, tested a few things, i 'm optimist, i think within a month i'll be able to achieve consistency and be profitable with the help of some good indicators and tactics

THanks
But do you have any idea of how to identify a trend reversal? and which time frame?
A trend Reversal is exactly that, in simple terms it means that the overall momentum is changing to the opposite direction, there are advanced ways to find safe entries, a very skilled trader once gave me a very valuable tip he says " don't look for the top's or bottom's its very difficult to find " rather look for safe entries. As you progress with acquiring more knowledge, those setup's will present and you will get the right trades. Do not make the mistake by rushing this process, it takes a lot of time and fortitude.

I don't think anyone can identify trend reversal. being able to identify a trend is what you need. I saw a video on price action where they said 80% of the time you think a trend is reversing it fails, which I've come to believe.

Not sure about others but RSI works great for me in this direction. It is simple to use and helps determine whether a currency is overbought or oversold and if a trend reversal is likely. It works most times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.