What's new

Your most profitable EA?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
There are many profitable robots... some are aggressive and profitable other are safe and profitable. I have a tendency to like both combined and have two accounts to separate each robot. See attached most profitable.

Attachments

• Trump.ex4
    44.7 KB · Views: 50
T
There are many profitable robots... some are aggressive and profitable other are safe and profitable. I have a tendency to like both combined and have two accounts to separate each robot. See attached most profitable.

This is the most aggressive EA which blow up my $1000 demo account. Need some good setting. Someone has the mq4 file if so pls share

do not using Signalpro007 v6 on your real account. i try it on demo and it made double accound in two weeks, however when running on real account it burned me 10k $ in just one full week. bad bad... :confused::confused:

there is none available to normal public. don't try to find anything profitable even a paid one. if i have a profitable EA i never sale for a quick bucks.

What do you think is the most profitable EA for MT4?
If such an EA would exist, making it public will quickly made it unprofitable because prices would adjust to the new fair value that incorporates signal from EA, thus erasing profit opportunity thanks to traders trying to use this EA. The conclusion easy that only private bots can make money consistently.

Have you tried it on live account also? i want to move with it

I have only tried the Forex Fury on a live Account to test it.
So far, I am happy with my results. Most trades are winners.
However, I like the low-risk settings. Next I will try the medium risk setting to

see if I can gain more profit.:LOL:

Searching for a profitable EA for the longest time. So far many are profitable in demo but no such results in real account.

& I do perform optimizations, still no such luck so far. I believe the good ones are never shared or sold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.