What's new

Youtube Videos

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Usman

According to recent stats we now watch more videos on YouTube than searches on Google. And with the recently introduced YouTube Partner Program you can now profit from making and uploading videos. You will receive a percentage of the advertising revenue collected per 1,000 views.
Depending on how successful you are (virality, subscriber base and topic) you can make a lot of money, and there are plenty of stories every week of more and more YouTubers making it their career.
For more tips read our guide to making money from YouTube.

This is a great way to make some money. The popular Youtubers with tens or hundreds of thousands of followers can really make quite a lot of money with this.

Being popular on youtube is kinda hard guys. Theres is so many competition, you need to be in a special niche to achieve your goal.

According to recent stats we now watch more videos on YouTube than searches on Google. And with the recently introduced YouTube Partner Program you can now profit from making and uploading videos. You will receive a percentage of the advertising revenue collected per 1,000 views.
Depending on how successful you are (virality, subscriber base and topic) you can make a lot of money, and there are plenty of stories every week of more and more YouTubers making it their career.
For more tips read our guide to making money from YouTube.

Earning Lot of Members From Youtube Quality Content Trending Topics Good SEO Keyword Ranking .. and More No Copy Videos...

if we post something related with trading, is YouTube allow us to post? i heard some broker not allow US citizen...

Hello, but Google rule very badly, beacuse required min. 4000 hours watch and 1000 sucb.
But your channel, Google Ads very cheep price.

I feel like making it on youtube is going to be tough...it's not to say it's impossible but it's going to be hard to get a good foothold in now, without a unique niche or perspective.

Everyone wants to be an influencer nowadays. There is this youtube channel that my son watches, "Ryan's Toy Review'. They started by just reviewing toys as the kid have seen other kids on youtube doing the same thing. Now he is all over the place and one of the top earners in youtube I believe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.