What's new

Zain Binary and forex system.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Did yoy try it? Is it good? Iam looking for simoo v9 want test and if ll be good i ll buy full

Simoo now come v10, it is repaint and redraw indicator. They all copy script from trading view and convert into mt4 or mt5. Nothing is powerful than your brain. Just peace of advice, go to trading view and find indicator..there is 100s of indicator and play with setting and you will get better than outside indicator. Don't waste your money and don't believe what they show..that's only advertisement. If I get i will post the simoo v9 here. You should make strategy by cross over ma, adx and oscilator, there is a bunch of free indicator available.

Simoo now come v10, it is repaint and redraw indicator. They all copy script from trading view and convert into mt4 or mt5. Nothing is powerful than your brain. Just peace of advice, go to trading view and find indicator..there is 100s of indicator and play with setting and you will get better than outside indicator. Don't waste your money and don't believe what they show..that's only advertisement. If I get i will post the simoo v9 here. You should make strategy by cross over ma, adx and oscilator, there is a bunch of free indicator available.
Thank you very much:)

Hi guys, this indicator for binary options, you can give a try on forex and binary. I have no use this till now. Just sharing here if it help some one. Thanks
not good.. zain indicator is fake... need the code for make perfect... i lost demo in binary because arrow is not right sense

do you have simio v10?

I can suggest you to all binary options trader, stop looking indicator and it won't work to anyone. Try to use bot and buy genuine bot for trade...if you use signals and indicator, you will never make any single penny. Buy the bot from geuine person. Thank you

i will buy v3 a seller it seems nice strategy , Can anyone with real experience give information about the subject?

Well to be honest with you ... an associate of mine passed this indicator my way just the other day & I like what I see. So We are going to give it a go this week. I'll keep ya posted as to my results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.