What's new

analysys and gestors what kind are you in your trading skills

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molinajimenez

I am very clear that we cannot analyze an asset without bearing in mind that this business is managed by a few, the powerful, those who have really manufactured it to enrich themselves.

This leads us to the need to have a form of analysis that tries to locate their actions without forgetting at any time that they will try to take our money through a constant manipulation of the prices of all assets, taking them up or down according to their interests.

My way of working on a graph is based on these thoughts, therefore, my analysis method tries to locate the possible areas of action of those who command, so that once they bring the price to them, observe their manipulation movements and be able to catch the origin of the movements that undoubtedly always provoke. It is they, "the sharks" who decide how far an impulse or a setback goes.

Undoubtedly, they will be areas where the mass of small investors will be working and will take advantage of the fact that most of them will act in the same way. Once the area where I will work has been decided and if I see symptoms of manipulation, we will enter the market knowing that the result of each investment is not in our hands, but also knowing that we will have constant observation patterns that will indicate us about its possible result.

To locate our work areas, as well as to detect possible manipulations, we will only use the Fibonacci tool, nothing more, but using it in a totally different way than usual.

Once our operation has started and already in the hands of the market, all that remains is to do a perfect management, the essence of a good trader. Protection management and profit management will make the difference between the winning and losing trader.

I do not intend to earn a very high% of my investments since pretending to do so is not realistic, but it is perfectly feasible that by letting profits run, when the price gives us the reason, we can have a final result with good numbers in our favor.

If we know that the market is manipulated, if we know that they do it in areas and if we know that good management is essential, only the most difficult step remains. Be disciplined every day of operation and in each operation, have constancy and dedication and understand that enough practice is what will make it possible for us to assimilate and master all these concepts.

Our first objective will always be to protect our investment. We can be wrong in a thousand things related to the analysis and execution of operations, but what we can never fail is in management, therefore it is decisive.

Finally, do not choose an analysis and execution method because it is simple or easy to apply (if it is better). First of all, you want it to be a productive way of working and practice will make it more comfortable to apply every day.

If you want to develop trading skills, you have to practice the demo. Skills can be developed by practicing demo. However, if you want to develop a strategy, you have to take the demo platform seriously and try to make a consistent profit here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks