What's new

General Is passing FTMO challenge difficult?

mohawwll

There is estimated to be a 90% fail rate of traders that take the FTMO challenge. The reason behind this is due to traders chasing the profit target with a time restriction in place. A trader doesnt know when a winning streak might occur, or when they may take a string of drawdowns.

I was so close to passing the challenge however on one of my trades i forgot to set a stop loss and it happened to be the only trade I took that went bad. now I have to wait a month before I can try the challenge again. Make sure you set your stop losses if you use them.

I was so close to passing the challenge however on one of my trades i forgot to set a stop loss and it happened to be the only trade I took that went bad. now I have to wait a month before I can try the challenge again. Make sure you set your stop losses if you use them.
how come you have to wait, after you fail? can you not just try another challenge?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.