What's new

My very first real account trade

its tough because you are expecting to get rich, but the truth is that you have to grow a small account very slowly and over time you will see that large gains
so give it time and patience to win

There will be a loss in trading but I have to move forward in trading with a positive mindset. If it is possible to follow it properly, it is possible to gain a lot of profit in trading. I have the opportunity to make a profit after trading for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to sustain the investment, you have to maintain the plan and discipline, and trade. If you can't trade with a plan and discipline, you can't survive in trading. As a trader, I need to build knowledge. Because it is never possible to make a profit without knowledge. And the most important thing is to be patient.

Well, I wish you success. My advice is, keep track of your trades and always investigate to figure out what went wrong with a losing trade, so as not to repeat the same mistake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.