What's new

U.S Dollar is OVERVALUED , what does everyone think?

Profxtool

So, I'm a person in the United States. I am not a new person , I have some years behind me and god willing some still ahead. Throughout the majority of my adult life the U.S dollar has been slightly OVERVALUED. Which WAS typically not a huge deal because we had good growth, high GDP , and low rates (most of the time) , not mention the whole "reserve currency" deal. So, being OVERVALUED is expected for any reserve currency, and probably something that is unavoidable for any reserve currency that ever existed.

So, I'm a person in the United States. I am not a new person , I have some years behind me and god willing some still ahead. Throughout the majority of my adult life the U.S dollar has been slightly OVERVALUED. Which WAS typically not a huge deal because we had good growth, high GDP , and low rates (most of the time) , not mention the whole "reserve currency" deal. So, being OVERVALUED is expected for any reserve currency, and probably something that is unavoidable for any reserve currency that ever existed.
Well it experienced significant up and down movements so I can't say that it has been staying overvalued. US uses its currency too to achieve better trade conditions for its export or importing depending on current needs, I think every country follows this suit. Currency devaluation is a kind of a competition for a country which has decent export base.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.