What's new

wentern pips private 7 Fast feed setting file need is their any who can help me?

ZoomeRs

wentern pips private 7 Fast feed setting file need is their any who can help me?
western pips privite 7 bild 217 fast feeder file .. i tried to do it with some demo account of saxo bank it doesnt seems to work. it show trades on portal but in mt4 to take any trade.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

i can swap some sets for the fast feed file
I can even show u how to use it...
first things first - u need a really good vps
UltraFX has super low latency - and it needs to be in London

i can swap some sets for the fast feed file
I can even show u how to use it...
first things first - u need a really good vps
UltraFX has super low latency - and it needs to be in London
thanks for your reply. I haven't gained enough knowledge abot this, is it just me or this is kinda complicated?

Hello everyone. I have the WP7 Private platform updated to the latest version. And I've bought some good sets, I just don't really understand how the platform works. I'm willing to collaborate and create a team with people who really want to work hard and smart. I was thinking of creating a group where we can discuss together and help each other. If anyone is interested in collaborating, please write to me privately.:coffee:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.