What's new

General Why do people wanna change thier methods?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kevin1818

I see that there are a lot of people who have been in the market for many years, who have very good and very wide knowledge, they know many trading methods and many of them are really good.

But it's strange that they still keep changing the method they're using, it's obsolete, no, it's because they don't persist in pursuing any method to the end, they just want to experiment and find more because they always doubt their own current method.

And I believe they will stay like that forever and can't be stopped for a lifetime.

Why you lose your hope if you can get 300% bonus from FreshForex ?! Yes, it is true, FreshForex give you 300% bonus for your trading, so you can trade without your money, no risk and stress free. Just open an account and use your 300% deposit bonus.

I see that there are a lot of people who have been in the market for many years, who have very good and very wide knowledge, they know many trading methods and many of them are really good.

But it's strange that they still keep changing the method they're using, it's obsolete, no, it's because they don't persist in pursuing any method to the end, they just want to experiment and find more because they always doubt their own current method.

And I believe they will stay like that forever and can't be stopped for a lifetime.
its simple the maket change so the method should change too otherwise we all use a robot,

The market changes and good traders learn to adapt to the changing market, that is all there is to it, I think.

My advise is stick to what you know there's always new tips and tricks they usually don't work

Why you lose your hope if you can get 300% bonus from FreshForex ?! Yes, it is true, FreshForex give you 300% bonus for your trading, so you can trade without your money, no risk and stress free. Just open an account and use your 300% deposit bonus.
How many trades will you have to take before you can withdraw from that account? There's always a catch with bonuses

Because they lose money. Simple.

This is how each one of us are, Isn’t it? We never get satisfied with what we have, we never feel that what we are doing is best. We always believe that there’s something better and always strive to get that but I don’t see any problem in this behavior. It keeps us moving and making ourselves better. Another thing is, the market is also very dynamic in nature. It’s good to always look for ways to keep pace with market movement and be on its side.

It would be very helpful to learn trading strategy if you could explain the strategy a little bit. I learned about many strategies but I got the first idea about this strategy.

Because they spent so much time on creating the holy grail system that doesn't exist, they don't set realistic expectations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.