What's new

❗ 5 relaxation techniques for traders ❗ ⠀

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Haytham

It is no secret that working on the Forex market is one of the most risky and stressful jobs in the world. That is why it is important for a trader to remove emotional stress and relax. And today, our team will talk about 5 ways to relax when you are working on the Forex market:

❌ No negative emotions. Even if your deal does not close up to you, it is much easier not to make surges of negative emotions, but send this energy to the analysis of errors and the search for the necessary strategy for work

Meditation. Try to close your eyes for a moment and abstract as much as it possible from the situation, absolutely the whole situation, and tune in to the working mood

Music. Classical music, pleasant melodies not only relax, but also contribute to increased brain activity

Atmosphere. Create around yourself the atmosphere in which you will enjoy working: light, smell, time of day and even the presence of your favorite flower on the desktop greatly affects

I think the best way to relax and to keep your mind off of your trades is to switch your phone off as long as you have a TP and SL set up

That are good points, but not enough in my opinion. Either do it like broskibroski wrote it here or go away from the screen completely. Or one learns emotional regulation, for example through breathing. And trains your mental strength. Apart from the fact that after a certain level you are less stressed and anxious. The successful process you know will eventually become routine. Of course you don't become a machine. Stress, adrenaline and fear can still come up, but it gets less and you learn to deal with it. At least that is my experience. I know that many never get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.