What's new

New EA Fx sniper autopilot EA aka Good relaxation

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes
Can someone help me out? im broke and have been blowing accounts i am new in forex just a EA that can keep my alive

Can someone help me out? im broke and have been blowing accounts i am new in forex just a EA that can keep my alive
Unfortunately while this robot may help you there are a lot you ned to understand to be helpful to you. It opens unlimite trades thereby overtrading and therefor hitting stop out. You may need to determine the trend reversal manually so you can chose to to trade with it as per your trade defination in which case you will avoid opening trades in oposite direction. Its locked to account so you can not test in on demo. You will fund account to test it which may result to loss just to learn the working principle..

Sniper Autopilot is complete crap. Its author is a scammer. Which gives the buyer a completely different version of the adviser. I now use this indicator system.

Attachments

• 21731-5c978ac5332873a8849bfab3719869f5.jpg
    21731-5c978ac5332873a8849bfab3719869f5.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 38
If only the customer support could be improved. I did asked the seller what time frame and he just replied 1 hour and 5 mins. So you cant differentiate between currencies and indices. I eventually had to chart with someone from his Instagram post So I will try again with R5000 and trade Nasdaq or USTECH only.
From who did you buy the EA? D you perhaps know the Instagram handle of the seller?

For anyone that wants to try the autopilot pro may be worth the risk. The seller may not give a customer support very well but few things like reducing your chart to R5K ZAR to just one index is one key you must understand and on 5 mins. Cos spreading your lean balance over many will result to over trading and stop out. TP is 2000 points and SL 6000 points. I am talking in South African Rand here as the broker he recommends and he trades with is a South African broker. In any case, he needs information like account no to lock it to your license. I will not use VPS when I try it again as I can not understand why so many trades in a second, too fast that the robot could not put TP or SL.
Hey hey I buy this, but I am wondering are you still using it ? And we’re you able to see results

The customer service is so bad, he never respond to questions about settings

And the setting he gives is not the same as the results he is posting

Let me know if you still using it I would love to chat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.