What's new

German Sniper Indicator V2

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes
ok ever one here is my German sniper v1 EA I have only used it on H1 TF only had winning trades to date It took 2 trades today and both where winning trades.
this is much better to trade with.
if any one likes to try this on other TF please do so and put up results here as I don't have the time to test the other TF out Thank you for testing the other TF in advance

Attachments

• German_Sniper EA.mq4
    117.3 KB · Views: 30
ok ever one here is my German sniper v1 EA I have only used it on H1 TF only had winning trades to date It took 2 trades today and both where winning trades.
if any one likes to try this on other TF please do so and put up results here as I don't have the time to test the other TF out Thank you for testing the other TF in advance
I for got to tell you don't need the German sniper indicator on your chart as the EA as it's own Built in German sniper indicator and will then put it on your chart for you. here is my set file that I use if any one can make a better set file up post it here TF 15m 30m 1h 4h only

Attachments

• German-sniper.set
    1.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
German Sniper Indicator V2 – Download Free forex indicator

Introduction to German Sniper Indicator V2

German Sniper Indicator V2 is a free forex trading. The indicator provides easy buy and sell signals and trading with the German sniper indicator is very easy because it also provides SL and TP positions. If traders are waiting for scalping, this system will be a better option. The indicator uses very clever algorithms and techniques to analyze the market with minimal drawdown. Features like Mobile notifications and platform popups are not included in this indicator and any currency pairs, assets, stocks, commodities, cryptos, or precious metals can be traded using German sniper. Our recommendation is to trade on a demo account first and then on the real account.
Read the following information related to German Sniper Indicator V2.
  • Works with MT4 only
  • Works well with Any time frames (15 min or higher recommended )
  • Works well with Any currency pairs and assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc.
  • Study how to trade with news during important news periods.
Forex trading, binary option trading, and stock trading are high risks and have high returns. Your fund will be lost if you are not making the right decisions at the right time. so, our recommendation is to study forex A-Z, and then anybody will be able to trade confidently.
German Sniper Indicator V2 includes the following Indicators, Expert Advisors, Templates, Libraries, Presets
Indicators
  1. German Sniper Indicator V2.ex4
Expert Advisors
No, any Expert Advisors included
Templates
  1. German Sniper Indicator V2.tpl
Libraries
No, any Libraries included

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator
I used version 1 for some time. Looking forward to 2nd version of it

German Sniper Indicator V2 is a free forex trading. The indicator provides easy buy and sell signals and trading with the German sniper indicator is very easy because it also provides SL and TP positions. If traders are waiting for scalping, this system will be a better option. The indicator uses very clever algorithms and techniques to analyze the market with minimal drawdown. Features like Mobile notifications and platform popups are not included in this indicator and any currency pairs, assets, stocks, commodities, cryptos, or precious metals can be traded using German sniper. Our recommendation is to trade on a demo account first and then on the real account.
  • Works with MT4 only
  • Works well with Any currency pairs and assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc.
Forex trading, binary option trading, and stock trading are high risks and have high returns. Your fund will be lost if you are not making the right decisions at the right time. so, our recommendation is to study forex A-Z, and then anybody will be able to trade confidently.
German Sniper Indicator V2 includes the following Indicators, Expert Advisors, Templates, Libraries, Presets
Indicators
Expert Advisors
Templates
Libraries

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator
what it is different with german sniper ver 1?

Any updates on your results?

• Works with MT4 only
Indicators
Expert Advisors
Templates
Libraries

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator
thanks for uploading the v2 version!

many thanks for the upload, i'll try!

• Works with MT4 only
Indicators
Expert Advisors
Templates
Libraries

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator
I have version 1 it best but v.2 is better

• Works with MT4 only
Indicators
Expert Advisors
Templates
Libraries

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator

German Sniper Indicator V2
German Sniper Indicator V2, I think it is good indicator which show TP1 and TP2 and could be used in higher time frames but not acccurate %100. take care

I am also looking for the German sniper. I have done some research on this, very new in forex industry. I've seen a lot of people talk about the German Sniper Indicator. Would appreciate it guys

I for got to tell you don't need the German sniper indicator on your chart as the EA as it's own Built in German sniper indicator and will then put it on your chart for you. here is my set file that I use if any one can make a better set file up post it here TF 15m 30m 1h 4h only
is this a Mobile Bot?

I struggled with the SL of the other other version since the entry is far from the swings, hope this 1 fixes that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.