What's new

New EA Fx sniper autopilot EA aka Good relaxation

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes
share the file of this EA with us. I know the seller's secret. I know what to do to make it trade profitably. but I don't have the latest version of this EA.

share the file of this EA with us. I know the seller's secret. I know what to do to make it trade profitably. but I don't have the latest version of this EA.
There is a message here on message no 72. I guess you can read the message again. Read it to someone if you cant get it.

I read your message number 72. Just upload the EA file here and that's it. I don't ask for your activation credentials. Just upload the EA file.
However link up as I may have another robot built from an indicator but has a provision for adding an indicator as a filter.

they are scammers. that's why they don't share their advisor file with us. if i had one i added it here for free. they only say that they have this advisor.

they are scammers. that's why they don't share their advisor file with us. if i had one i added it here for free. they only say that they have this advisor.
Lucky you. I have paid twice for this and amounted R4000 and R5000 for the last 2 versions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 42
why buy it from you when it is tied only to your account. we will then pay for hacking this advisor. and the price will be the same as we buy the original one from the author of the advisor. Just share this advisor with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.