What's new

New EA Fx sniper autopilot EA aka Good relaxation

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes
I think you should seek further confirmation
I will still use it. I will try and see who can crack it and investigate if there is a bug to be fixed so it doesn't over open trades and kill the account. I will just need to take from my manual trades profit so I will always have a back up plane instead of taking money from my pocket. Leon7 at yahoo dot com is a better option to reach out to me.

Unfortunately it is locked to my account. I will need to give you my real log in mt4 details. I cant send a private message but if you can message me Lio7 at yahoo dot com I am sure I can give you all details and change the password after 24 hrs. Who knows you might be able to crack and change the license details for all.
Before I downloade this indicator, it was showing expert message

2022.03.31 13:30:32.251 cannot open file
'C:\Users\eLearn SA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1332B03334AAB18F5C856ABDD02A873A\MQL4\indicators\Waddah_Attar_Explosion.ex4' [2]
I think I may have a solution to this problem.

i can give it a shot in cracking it within the timeframe if it works out I’ll tell y’all how it was done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.