What's new

New EA Fx sniper autopilot EA aka Good relaxation

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes
I am not speaking for the seller of Autopilot Pro.
I did bought the 2022 version at R5000 in South Africa money. He also accepts PayPal but I didn't ask how much in $,
Unfortunately, the initial profit was very good, but 25 February, 2022 was not a day to test the market as the Russian war made the market unpredictable as I was trading indices. So I saw my profit wiped out and I was back to where I started at. The problem is adding to losing trades based on its defined trend.
I have not tried it on currencies.
NB: The robot is locked to 1 account only.

There is a short coming in the Autopilot or its a bug. I sometimes get crazy and continuously open the same pair many time till you hit stop out. From R4600 to R0 in a minute.

Screenshot_2.jpg

For anyone that wants to try the autopilot pro may be worth the risk. The seller may not give a customer support very well but few things like reducing your chart to R5K ZAR to just one index is one key you must understand and on 5 mins. Cos spreading your lean balance over many will result to over trading and stop out. TP is 2000 points and SL 6000 points. I am talking in South African Rand here as the broker he recommends and he trades with is a South African broker. In any case, he needs information like account no to lock it to your license. I will not use VPS when I try it again as I can not understand why so many trades in a second, too fast that the robot could not put TP or SL.

For anyone that wants to try the autopilot pro may be worth the risk. The seller may not give a customer support very well but few things like reducing your chart to R5K ZAR to just one index is one key you must understand and on 5 mins. Cos spreading your lean balance over many will result to over trading and stop out. TP is 2000 points and SL 6000 points. I am talking in South African Rand here as the broker he recommends and he trades with is a South African broker. In any case, he needs information like account no to lock it to your license. I will not use VPS when I try it again as I can not understand why so many trades in a second, too fast that the robot could not put TP or SL.
are you able to share please?

are you able to share please?
Unfortunately it is locked to my account. I will need to give you my real log in mt4 details. I cant send a private message but if you can message me Lio7 at yahoo dot com I am sure I can give you all details and change the password after 24 hrs. Who knows you might be able to crack and change the license details for all.
Before I downloade this indicator, it was showing expert message

2022.03.31 13:30:32.251 cannot open file
'C:\Users\eLearn SA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1332B03334AAB18F5C856ABDD02A873A\MQL4\indicators\Waddah_Attar_Explosion.ex4' [2]

Is this EA based on price action, if not, any suggestions where I could get one ?
I dont really know but with a message like this I will think its based on
2022.03.31 13:30:32.251 cannot open file
'C:\Users\eLearn SA\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1332B03334AAB18F5C856ABDD02A873A\MQL4\indicators\Waddah_Attar_Explosion.ex4' [2]
You can check fxsnioer24 dot co dot za

Thanks Liovannix, I will have a look, could be worth to get my entries with a better RROk hand
If only the customer support could be improved. I did asked the seller what time frame and he just replied 1 hour and 5 mins. So you cant differentiate between currencies and indices. I eventually had to chart with someone from his Instagram post So I will try again with R5000 and trade Nasdaq or USTECH only.

If only the customer support could be improved. I did asked the seller what time frame and he just replied 1 hour and 5 mins. So you cant differentiate between currencies and indices. I eventually had to chart with someone from his Instagram post So I will try again with R5000 and trade Nasdaq or USTECH only.
I want to talk to you. How do i reach you?
I'm about to buy the ea and not sure if it's a good idea or not

I want to talk to you. How do i reach you?
I'm about to buy the ea and not sure if it's a good idea or not
You can read again message #72 and very well too,
On the robot I cant really advise but I see people making money from R5,000 balance, I see after a day acct balance R15,000 and the next day from R10,000 to R25,000. Unfortunately, I am also aware like in my case, many trade be opened like there is a bug. Note; The seller finally answered it should be used on 1hr chart, from 7 am to 8 pm on GMT +2. Get back to me and you can have access to testimonies.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online