What's new

Copyfx - searching for trader that I can copy

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PetraHladnik

I have some spare money and I want to invest it in copyfx. Does anyone of you have account there? Can you recommend me some traders that I can copy?

I have some spare money and I want to invest it in copyfx. Does anyone of you have account there? Can you recommend me some traders that I can copy?
I would also like someone quite reliable to copy. I work full day so I don't necessarily have the time to trade, but this is something that I am really interested in.
I am following this post then

I believe I have a reliable EA that I want to put out there to copy problem is I dont know how. my EA is on myfxbook search for RFL EA 1.5

Dude, copyfx you have to be very careful, a study came out not long ago (after the pandemic) that most people had problems with it losing their money.

most of these copytrades are bots that don't care about you or your money, i copyed one on axi and all it did was sell eur/usd, its all good when the market ranges but when it decides to go in a massive uptrend thats when you will blow your account which is what happened to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.