What's new

Profitable EA EA Superstar v8.88 Expert forex

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
This EA trades very aggressively with martingale strategy and the trades seemed to close very fast. I was doing demo testing today using $1000 and timeframe M15 (XAUUSD) with a large leverage of 1:1000 used. Still, the free margin quickly been used up and turned negative as more trades executed with lot sizes keep adding up. That simply proved that you surely either need a huge balance of $10000 or $100 with a cent account used, without that I don't think you would survive for long and could easily get your account blown up for sure.

I'm now testing with $10000 balance in demo, seems that the balance raised a bit and then dropped down to $9996, now increased back to $9999.82 and new trades keep executed frequently and also closed pretty quickly within one or two minutes. That showed me this EA is truly a very risky EA. Therefore, if anyone wishes to use it, please do test it on demo only for a longer period before you decide to use a live account. To be honest, as far as I can tell for now, I don't think this is a safe and reliable EA for long term use. Wish you all the best in your testing. Be safe and stay safe. Take care and God bless you all.

Thank you, this Expert Advisor is very good, if it has good money management and not greed, I got a good profit from this Expert Advisor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.