What's new

Forex4you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
We are giving $5000 to the person that makes the 100millionth trade! Want to be that person? Start copying on Share4you!

Trader's calculator
The trader's forex calculator is designed to calculate basic parameters: contract size, margin, cost of a point, swap amounts. It provides also live spreads and limit and stop levels for all instruments. Simply enter the initial data into the corresponding fields and press Calculate.

I have tried my EA on Forex4you but it is not working in Forex4you (but working in another forex broker), even my account has suspended by Forex4you and now I can't take my money back, please don't trade in Forex4you, I think Forex4you is a scam. Be careful with broker you choose.

Share4you 5th Anniversary

To celebrate we are giving $5000 to the person that makes the 100millionth trade! Want to be that person? Start copying on Share4you!

Get Your Gold Today

People love to invest in gold since this yellow commodity stands for wealth and prosperity. For our dear clients, we have decided to give away 20 gram of Gold!

To get your gold is simple, we will award all our active traders if they will deposit and trade during the period between 17/01/2019 until 30/06/2019. All you have to do is to follow these steps below:

Open a trading account or use an existing account Verify your account Deposit $5000 Trade 500 lots
After you have fulfilled these steps, we will reward you with 20 gram of gold or cash equivalent.

Forex4you team wishes you all prosperous trading!

Improve Your Trading with Forex4you Webinars

Forex4you Webinars
Do you need that extra guidance in trading Forex? Forex4you now offers you the opportunity to learn from a professional trader that has been trading in the Forex market for over 10 years. We have created and organized these webinars specially for you to improve your trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks