What's new

Gold Analysis Update: Stay Ahead of the Trends!✅

skrimon

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick update on the latest movement in the gold market, especially for those who caught yesterday's analysis. It seems like our predictions were right on the money, quite literally!

Gold Technical Analysis: Taking a look at the daily chart, gold hit a new all-time high of $2222.70 per ounce yesterday before retracing back, forming a significant upper shadow in the daily candle. This indicates a potential top and hints at a downward movement in the near future.

Moving to the four-hour chart, we observed a sharp increase in gold prices early Thursday morning, spurred by interest rate decisions and Powell's speech. However, the gains were short-lived as gold retraced later in the day. Currently, indicators like the upper Bollinger Band turning downwards, the bearish crossover in the KDJ indicator, and decreasing red bars in the MACD histogram suggest a bearish bias in the overall trend.

If you're looking to stay ahead of the curve and make informed trading decisions, consider following me. We provide real-time updates and analysis to help you navigate the markets effectively.

Like and comment below if you found this update helpful or if you have any insights to share! Let's keep the discussion going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.