What's new

Moving Average Divergence and Convergence

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Uviwe

What SMA's are preferably used on 5 minute time frame to help identify divergence and convergence

Alright I'll make an effort to check it out then. Although its new to me so does it also work like the moving average or are there YouTube videos for it ?

Alright I'll make an effort to check it out then. Although its new to me so does it also work like the moving average or are there YouTube videos for it ?
Howzit? You can check this video out, it's simple and to the point. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything else.

Howzit man, use the TDI on Trading view. I am using the Goldminds TDI on Trading view. It works for me.

Hey guys. What would you say is the most effective SMA crossover? Also, since moving averages are lagging indicators, is it worth using them considering the fact that you might miss the start of a move, for instance?

What SMA's are preferably used on 5 minute time frame to help identify divergence and convergence

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.