What's new

General My Funded FX's February Trading Contest!

propfirms

Prop Firms
Get ready for an exhilarating February at My Funded FX as registrations for the upcoming competition are now officially open! This is your golden opportunity to display your trading prowess and seize a chance to win big. The Top 50 participants in this competition will receive FREE challenges, adding an extra layer of excitement to the event.

MFF-FEB-COMPETE.png
Whether you're a seasoned trader or just starting out, this competition offers a platform to test your strategies, compete with fellow traders, and potentially earn free challenges to further enhance your trading journey. Act quickly, as spaces are limited, and the competition is expected to attract participants from around the globe.

To register and secure your spot in the competition, visit myfundedfx.tech/competitions Don't miss out on the chance to be part of this dynamic and rewarding trading experience. Embrace the challenge, showcase your skills, and position yourself for success in the upcoming My Funded FX February competition!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.