What's new

pipbolt.io Expert Advisors

I finally found the right bug. The Symbol DE30 has multiple trade sessions per day [01:05-03:00, 03:15-23:15, 23:30-23:59]. My EA did only check if the current time is within the first session [01:05-03:00]. This is why the EA opens only trades during that time.

Also fixed some other issues in this version.

Attachments

• experts.zip
    842.5 KB · Views: 10
Added Ichimoku EA and fixed some issues while closing a trade.

Attachments

• experts-v0.007.zip
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 20
I tested Version 0.007 and it looks like it works well! Thanks for this.

Are you interested in my improvements for the EA? After some tests i will post my results and improvement points, if you like.

I'm very interested to improve all my EAs. But I want to try to keep the EA simple and clean. Means no second indicator. But I can easily add multiple entry and exit strategies.

If you know how to code, you can directly modify the .mq5 file on Github. This way it is easier for me to make adoptions. I know that it is not possible to compile them, but it helps a lot understanding your strategy.

Yesterday I finished the MACD EA and the Moving Average EA. I also added an MA Filter to all EAs. (They are not yet available on my pipbolt.io).

I do also plan to include a web request to automatically check daily for updates. I guess I will first work on this since it should be easy to implement and I guess it will be very helpful during development.

Thanks for helping to debug the EAs :)

• Just updated all EAs to version 0.008
  • Added MACD EA and MA EA
  • Added automated update checks to all EAs

I'm very interested to improve all my EAs. But I want to try to keep the EA simple and clean. Means no second indicator. But I can easily add multiple entry and exit strategies.

If you know how to code, you can directly modify the .mq5 file on Github. This way it is easier for me to make adoptions. I know that it is not possible to compile them, but it helps a lot understanding your strategy.

Yesterday I finished the MACD EA and the Moving Average EA. I also added an MA Filter to all EAs. (They are not yet available on my pipbolt.io).

I do also plan to include a web request to automatically check daily for updates. I guess I will first work on this since it should be easy to implement and I guess it will be very helpful during development.

Thanks for helping to debug the EAs :)

Sounds nice. Okay, this would be also my favorite scenario to add one or two more entry and exit strategys.
Yeah, i will check this out. I never coded with MQL5 but i will have a look at it and if it works for me i will work with Github.
In the next 14 days i am in the United States so I might not have that much time.

Hey Yandeu,

it is possible to get a new filter in the RSI EA?
My wish:
If a trade was made on the day, then no second trade is made that day until the next day.
So the filter would be, how many trades should be made per day? 0= unlimited or for example 1, 2, 3, ..., 98,99, 100
Max Trades in one day (0 = unlimited)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.