What's new

Rafal Zuchowicz/Ichimoku Club...any thoughts?

jchipasula

Anybody have any thoughts on Rafal Zuchowicz of the Ichimoku Club? He has a channel on the Youtube. I have see his video on the 20 pip challenge. He seems ok enough. Is it worth it to join his club or take his classes?

However, I can provide you with some general information to help you make your own decision.
When it comes to paid Forex courses, there are several factors to consider before investing your money:
  1. The quality of the course: Check the reviews and feedback from other traders who have taken the course to see if it provides value and useful information.
  2. The course content: Make sure the course covers the topics and strategies that you want to learn and that it is presented in a clear and organized way.
  3. The instructor's experience and credibility: Research the instructor's background, trading experience, and reputation in the trading community.
  4. The cost of the course: Make sure the cost of the course is reasonable compared to the value it provides.
Ultimately, whether or not you should pay for a Forex course depends on your personal goals, budget, and learning style. Some traders may find it beneficial to pay for a structured course to accelerate their learning curve, while others may prefer to learn on their own through free online resources or trial and error.
In any case, it's always a good idea to do your research and make an informed decision based on your own needs and preferences.

Regenerate response

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.