What's new

ichimoku can actually predict the future

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

tammyk

greetings everyone i just did a critical analysis on the indicator ichimoku and i think its actually a chain breaker in forex.

AfzalR

Ichimoku is good but it can't be used by itself, maybe another indicator like RSI or MACD will give better results.

Duke98

Same can be said with heiken ashi. If you know how to use it, it can be used for trading in higher timeframes alongwith MACD, RSI and two moving averages.

joyaxiam

Ichimoku is an excellent indicator in trending market and on bigger timeframes. It is not so good in ranging market or smaller timeframes. It is very useful to predict market reversal using Ichimoku's Time theory. I use the ichimoku's time theory in line with the harmonic pattern and wolfe wave to pin point reversal day and fib price projection to find time and price on daily timeframe.

It is also a very good indicator for finding strong support resistance levels. and tells you when you should stay out of the market when price is in the kumo cloud or senkou span B flatlined.

All in all, better than MAs, but is also has it flaws.

mina17

Ichimoku is a good indicator but I feel it is all about the settings as well. There are better settings than the default.

TRock

Ichimoku indicator has to the best indicator out there I've been exposed to striaght forward and doesn't clatter up your chart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Ichimoku EA Expert Advisor Forex Indicators and Tools 0
G Still in Ichimoku Vibe Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
G Ichimoku is the king Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T Ichimoku indicator advice needed Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Ichimoku (mtf + alerts) non repainting MetaTrader 4
G General USE ICHIMOKU INDICATOR Forex Education 0
H The best Ichimoku trading book Forex Education 1
V Strategy Ichimoku is most profitable stratrgy Trading Systems and Strategies 8
T Ichimoku King System Trading Systems and Strategies 17
T What's the best Ichimoku EA? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
R New EA Ichimoku EA V1.0 other bot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 11
M Ichimoku Trade Setting Trading Systems and Strategies 3
Tcheik Indicator Ichimoku alert mt5 indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
B Expert advisors ichimoku v4.1 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
Barren New EA Ichimoku 4.0 EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 28
E Ichimoku Cloud Trading Strategy Forex Education 14
N Report How about ichimoku indicator Forex Education 1
P Forex News USD/JPY: A Breakdown Below Weekly Ichimoku Cloud Key; Levels & Targets - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
G My EAs that actually works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Newbies are not actually very lucky Forex Education 2
K Indicator forex smart scalper Actually, the reasons for scalping are obvious: Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Do the indicators actually work? Forex Education 2
A Does it actually work Complaints and Suggestions 0
C is there an EA that actually works ? Interactive Forex Trading 14
Davidsulay THOSE ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE THE FOREX GUMP EA and not INDICATOR? THANK YOU Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
J Analyzing charts is actually fun! General Discussions 1
B Do EMS actually work? General Discussions 0
talhayousuf What do you actually get if you sign up for Forex Trendy? General Discussions 5
joyaxiam Suggestion Can you predict when market is about ranging? and when it's about trending? How? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Forex News How do you predict news Other Topics 0
B PREDICT THE FUTURE LIKE physics Forex Education 1
S Indicator Agimat indicator...will give u good indicator and predict the trend Forex Indicators and Tools 38