What's new

Is the ict strategy actually worth the hype?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jize

I would like to get feedbacks from forex traders that use the Ict trading strategy . What’s the winning percentage using this strategy

I would like to get feedbacks from forex traders that use the Ict trading strategy . What’s the winning percentage using this strategy
The winning percentage of traders using the ICT (Information and Communication Technology) trading strategy can vary greatly, as it depends on individual traders' skills, experience, and adherence to the strategy. It is important to note that the success of a trading strategy is not solely determined by the strategy itself, but also by the trader's ability to execute it effectively. Therefore, it is recommended to seek feedback from forex traders who have personally used the ICT strategy to get a better understanding of their experiences and the potential success rates they have achieved. Remember that trading involves risks, and past performance does not guarantee future results.

the important is to wait to the brake, banks are buying in parts, never in just one trade so you can see several times trying to go to different price section, but is just a manipulation

Well, I’ve been using a signal that uses ICT and it has been profitable during the last 6 months, around 1200%. I think if it is applied with proper risk management, TP/SL with a good ratio, it’s very successful.

The ICT technique is effective, but it is difficult to grasp and comprehend. It takes a lot of time and focus to understand all Michael says, but the effort will be well worth it in the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.