What's new

is there an EA that actually works ?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ccjin

Is there any such thing as an EA that actually works and doesn't wipe your account, that is profitable enough to make good money with? If so, could someone please tell me what it is???!!!

Adeusi2011

Is there any such thing as an EA that actually works and doesn't wipe your account, that is profitable enough to make good money with? If so, could someone please tell me what it is???!!!
we have many EAs that actually work but it depend on how you build the EA, some make money but with high risk of draw down, some with little money with little draw down.

Wilfredo

Actually I found a few good ones on Fiverr. When I say good, they will make 5-15% per month on an average with conservative settings. They are capable of making maybe 30-35% a month but aggressive settings. I just do not like aggressive settings with %DD higher than 25%. I do like to sleep at night. Do not be greedy. I am OK with 10% a month return.

Ndila

Actually I found a few good ones on Fiverr. When I say good, they will make 5-15% per month on an average with conservative settings. They are capable of making maybe 30-35% a month but aggressive settings. I just do not like aggressive settings with %DD higher than 25%. I do like to sleep at night. Do not be greedy. I am OK with 10% a month return.
Can you please send the EA

swifty211

can you share with me the EAs you found on fiverr

Jesse123

Also searching for a good EA. Buy I think the good ones are pretty expensive and you need to have good equity to withstand DD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G My EAs that actually works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Newbies are not actually very lucky Forex Education 2
K Indicator forex smart scalper Actually, the reasons for scalping are obvious: Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Do the indicators actually work? Forex Education 2
A Does it actually work Complaints and Suggestions 0
Davidsulay THOSE ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE THE FOREX GUMP EA and not INDICATOR? THANK YOU Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
tammyk ichimoku can actually predict the future Forex Education 12
J Analyzing charts is actually fun! General Discussions 1
B Do EMS actually work? General Discussions 0
talhayousuf What do you actually get if you sign up for Forex Trendy? General Discussions 5
J Expert advisor, for meta trader 4.cant seem to find one that works Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S New trader needs EA for free that works Interactive Forex Trading 1
K Tutorial Works only on Tuesday Forex Education 0
L General Anyone with Wealth Minister System and Manual on how it works please share Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L PTS_V_Power_EA to be tested and see if it works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L Project_Syndicate dashboard to test and see if it works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L Prime_Scalping_EA_v9.0 a robot to test and see if it works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L Sphinx_EG_EA a robot to test and see if it works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L excelent EA BRO i use in demo the next week and i see how it works Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M EA to close open positions with profit ..It works on mt5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A The belly system that works perfectly without re painting General Discussions 0
M Forex android robot that works General Discussions 1
S Which Indicates That Works Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Strategy Mt4 belly converted it works Trading Systems and Strategies 4
F Is there a bluefish EA that works with all pairs? General Discussions 1
F Tutorial How BTMM strategy works Scam Alerts 2
L price action strategies that works on all currency pairs Forex Education 0
D Does anyone know how this VOC INDICATOR works? If you do please share Forex Indicators and Tools 3
R Looking for a free vps which works 24/7 Trading Systems and Strategies 3
N Profitable EA weapon ea for mq4 and it works best with a trendline to help you. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
T trend finding forex robot that works no metatrader 4 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Boom and Crash spike detector that works Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Strategy Forex System That Works for You Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Who here has tried luxury fx, it works well but not very consistent. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F Belly FX Forex System That Works Trading Systems and Strategies 15
B Which indicator works best? Forex Indicators and Tools 3
T Mostapha v1 Metatrader 4 indicator See if it works for you Xtream Forex 1
S Taurus Pro Trade Manager works well Trading Systems and Strategies 3
P Profitable EA Can you tell how it works Trading Systems and Strategies 2
B Suggestion MIXED EA BUT PROFITABLE TRY IT OUT AND SEE IF IY WORKS Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
D awesome strategie that works for every trader Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R New EA Request for modification of the expert works on the Renko chart Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Money beast from ethan anyone has proved if his robot works well General Discussions 0
A Special Indicators for MT5 and Mt4 that works on phone General Discussions 2
E Best strategy is the strategy that works for you General Discussions 0
D THEOFX works help me please :) :) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
F Explain how your Expert Adviser works Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
B Binary indicator works well with confirmation Trading Systems and Strategies 3
M Please do you have any video tutorial on how this Boom spike system works. does it work also for Binary options? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L General EA Bender FX Ea Lucrativo, works with Fibonacci system, h1 team, robot has martingale, but he does it on top of Fibo, making it safer, it's there for Trading Systems and Strategies 10