What's new

is there an EA that actually works ?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ccjin

Is there any such thing as an EA that actually works and doesn't wipe your account, that is profitable enough to make good money with? If so, could someone please tell me what it is???!!!

Is there any such thing as an EA that actually works and doesn't wipe your account, that is profitable enough to make good money with? If so, could someone please tell me what it is???!!!
we have many EAs that actually work but it depend on how you build the EA, some make money but with high risk of draw down, some with little money with little draw down.

Here is a profitable EA. Backtest it first before going on a live account.

Attachments

• Private Wealth Robot - PWR - ULTRA.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Actually I found a few good ones on Fiverr. When I say good, they will make 5-15% per month on an average with conservative settings. They are capable of making maybe 30-35% a month but aggressive settings. I just do not like aggressive settings with %DD higher than 25%. I do like to sleep at night. Do not be greedy. I am OK with 10% a month return.

Actually I found a few good ones on Fiverr. When I say good, they will make 5-15% per month on an average with conservative settings. They are capable of making maybe 30-35% a month but aggressive settings. I just do not like aggressive settings with %DD higher than 25%. I do like to sleep at night. Do not be greedy. I am OK with 10% a month return.
Can you please send the EA

can you share with me the EAs you found on fiverr

Also searching for a good EA. Buy I think the good ones are pretty expensive and you need to have good equity to withstand DD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.