What's new

How does the vps actually work?

Jphuman

Can someone please explain to me how does the vps work? And is it safe to use the vos system

Hi,

A VPS work the same like a computer. In fact you can consider a VPS like your rented computer.

The only difference is it is a remote desktop instead of a physical one.

A trader usually use a VPS to separate their personal programs and usage and solely run their trading platform on a VPS. This offer the user with a higher security and reduce the risk of malware infection due to personal usage on personal computer.

If you need any help, feel free to contact support@tradingfxvps.com, our team are happy to educate and guide you.

We have a lot of education video too on our YT Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZ11sm0A1_oSZM2yTD939g

I'm also interested and I'm following this post until an expert replies.
vps is a computer in the cloud, there you install your trading bot, it works 24 7, you don't have problems with connections or energy problems. there are several free services

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.