What's new

Does anyone have a profitable trading system ?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
About to purchase my first EA. Any recommendations on what to buy? Its a maze out there with many recommendations and reviews controlled by the sellers themselves. Thanks

About to purchase my first EA. Any recommendations on what to buy? Its a maze out there with many recommendations and reviews controlled by the sellers themselves. Thanks
Be very careful. Most demos of EA's are optimized for backtesting but perform horribly in real-world trading. Also, many are reselling cracked versions of older EAs. Use the MQL marketplace, contact the original author, follow him/her on Telegram, or look up the signal that the EA is giving. Protect your money. The mirage of EAs is great, but the reality is that they can crush your account easily and lose your hard-earned money.

Identifying valid order blocks is an important aspect of price action trading. Order blocks typically represent areas on a price chart where significant buying or selling activity took place, leading to a potential imbalance in supply and demand. Here are some steps to help you identify valid order blocks:

1. Market Structure: Look for areas where the market structure has shown a clear change in direction. This can be a shift from a downtrend to an uptrend, or vice versa. These areas often represent potential order blocks.

2. Significant Price Movement: Identify areas on the chart where there has been a strong and swift price movement, either to the upside or the downside. These areas can signal potential order blocks.

3. Volume Analysis: Analyze volume at specific price levels to identify spikes in trading activity. Large surges in volume can indicate potential order blocks.

4. Candlestick Patterns: Look for specific candlestick patterns such as engulfing patterns, doji, or strong bullish or bearish candles at key price levels. These patterns can serve as confirmation of order blocks.

5. Fibonacci Levels: Some traders use Fibonacci retracement levels to identify potential order blocks. Areas where Fibonacci levels align with significant price action can be considered as potential order blocks.

6. Support and Resistance: Identify areas of strong support or resistance on the price chart. These levels can also act as potential order blocks when they are breached or retested.

7. Backtesting and Observation: It's important to observe historical price action to identify areas on the chart where price has reacted strongly in the past. Backtesting your observations can help confirm the validity of these order blocks.

Remember that identifying valid order blocks requires practice and experience. Additionally, it's important to combine order block analysis with other technical indicators and risk management strategies to make informed trading decisions.

As with any trading strategy, ensure that you thoroughly understand and test the concepts before applying them to live trading. If you're new to trading, consider seeking guidance from experienced traders or financial professionals.

Does anyone have a profitable trading system ?........................
I guess many have but they won't share it even won't sell because it isn't hard to earn from it, just add more leverage. Its quite pointless to request something that works online better to put some efforts and create proprietary system.

I have a profitable trading strategy. I developed it for more than one year through trial and error. I used not only other people’s work, but also personal observations of the market, its features and the principle of price movement. Now I have many more correct entries into the market than unprofitable ones. That's why I manage to earn money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.