What's new

GALILEO FX CRACK does anyone have the file please share here

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Ok great to know - thanks for saving my money! Paypal is hard to refund your money. They denied one of my claims before. Do you mind posting the EA for others to try?

This is a scam EA. Don't fall and buy for it. The guy reviewing the EA (pretending to be a 3rd party reviewer) is the same owner. He's got tons of complaints and won't refund the money.

I have done some research and came across a couple of sites where people have stated to stay well clear of the product. Apparently anyone who posts anything negative on their FB group page gets kicked out of the group according to a person who recently experienced being removed.

I don't know the EA, but I know the reviews on a certain rating platform with more than 1.000 very positive reviews are not from real users. Don't fall for it. It is obvious they are not from customers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.