What's new

Profitable EA Can anyone crack this robot Ricco Bot?

inglossilva

Name: RICCO ROBÔ - FOREX - MT5
Creator: Gabriel Ricco
Telegram channel: riccoinvesting

It is a scalper robot that analyzes the market on the H1 team and opens the trade on the M5 team. It only works on Team M5. He is very profitable.
The robot works by analyzing volume, top and bottom, dominant force, it also analyzes the breakout and distance of the Pivot breakout.

Attachments

• RoboRicco_Forex (2).ex5
    501.5 KB · Views: 22

It is a scalper robot that analyzes the market on the H1 team and opens the trade on the M5 team. It only works on Team M5. He is very profitable.
The robot works by analyzing volume, top and bottom, dominant force, it also analyzes the breakout and distance of the Pivot breakout.
Can this work with synthetic indices

Correct me if I'm wrong. I think when you said: "M5 Team" or "Team M5", what you're trying to say is the "M5 Time Frame". Correct?

Would you mind tell us more on the following:
1. Where to buy this EA and how much is the price this EA shown in the EA official website?
2. How profitable is this EA in terms of daily profit or monthly profit?
3. What is the maximum drawdown percentage.
4. Your EA settings
5. Any other info that you would like to share with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.