What's new

Profitable EA CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!!

2.50 star(s) 18 Votes
what was your settings? like take profit etc.

i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..

Attachments

• CORONA.rar
    46.5 KB · Views: 544
i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
Please share your trades with this EA.

Would be great if it can give me good profits

any one plz share result of this ea and is it realy made profitable
I dony have The FX THingy so i cant share my results but why would i want it cracked if it didnt make me 1800 profit in 1 week on my real account with a risk of 2.0lot only took 8 trades but won them all with almost no DD Please if you can crack it and send it back to me that would be awesome

Hello, thanks for the share! Perhaps you could share the full name and information of the bot so that we could gather more information. Perhaps some people here would even like to purchase it from the vendor itself.

Noticed on your screenshot that the EA is playing with huge lot sizes of 7 and 5. Either you have a very big account or the EA is just very good and perhaps it's a unique strategy that sets the buy stop and sell stop to determine which direction the breakout would happen. During the recent NFP, EU went down very sharply followed by a sharp increase. If your account balance is not big enough to accommodate such huge drops, it might be dangerous. Would you agree?

Thanks for sharing!
I am too joining the request of many of the members here,
And will appreciate if you could provide the name of this EA, and perhaps the sales page of it.

Thanks!

I dony have The FX THingy so i cant share my results but why would i want it cracked if it didnt make me 1800 profit in 1 week on my real account with a risk of 2.0lot only took 8 trades but won them all with almost no DD Please if you can crack it and send it back to me that would be awesome

What the TF?

Will try it.
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.