What's new

Profitable EA CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Davidsulay

what was your settings? like take profit etc.
i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..

Attachments

Sticky7

i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
Please share your trades with this EA.

Sticky7

Would be great if it can give me good profits

Davidsulay

any one plz share result of this ea and is it realy made profitable
I dony have The FX THingy so i cant share my results but why would i want it cracked if it didnt make me 1800 profit in 1 week on my real account with a risk of 2.0lot only took 8 trades but won them all with almost no DD Please if you can crack it and send it back to me that would be awesome

painlesstrades

Hello, thanks for the share! Perhaps you could share the full name and information of the bot so that we could gather more information. Perhaps some people here would even like to purchase it from the vendor itself.

Noticed on your screenshot that the EA is playing with huge lot sizes of 7 and 5. Either you have a very big account or the EA is just very good and perhaps it's a unique strategy that sets the buy stop and sell stop to determine which direction the breakout would happen. During the recent NFP, EU went down very sharply followed by a sharp increase. If your account balance is not big enough to accommodate such huge drops, it might be dangerous. Would you agree?

ami289

Thanks for sharing!
I am too joining the request of many of the members here,
And will appreciate if you could provide the name of this EA, and perhaps the sales page of it.

Thanks!

alyska

I dony have The FX THingy so i cant share my results but why would i want it cracked if it didnt make me 1800 profit in 1 week on my real account with a risk of 2.0lot only took 8 trades but won them all with almost no DD Please if you can crack it and send it back to me that would be awesome

What the TF?

Lucky_Luck

Will try it.
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidsulay CAN ANYONE CRACK THIS EA GOLDBULL PRO TO TRADE ON ALL PAIRS? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
S HAS ANYONE TRIED THE TWEERZER TOP AND BOTTOM METHOD Forex Education 4
S nasdaq ghost robot wanted to know if anyone has it MetaTrader 0
cristrader General Does anyone know a Gold EA XAUUSD? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Does anyone know how this VOC INDICATOR works? If you do please share Forex Indicators and Tools 1
B Does anyone use Renko Charts in their strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
F anyone seen this indicator? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S MT5 on MACos does anyone know how to download MT5 for Derivative's.com Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Anyone with the swing trading strategy General Discussions 0
C Suggestion anyone with fundamentals crispy Fx bulldozer strategy for trading the news General Discussions 0
C Suggestion Anyone with bulldozer fundamental strategy General Discussions 0
C Suggestion Anyone with how to trade news with market direction General Discussions 0
V Suggestion Anyone suggest me which Broker is less spread and best Trading Systems and Strategies 1
V Suggestion Can anyone Say which Ea is Most Profitable with lower capital General Discussions 0
T Profit maker ea v2 , help me qnd others if anyone have this ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V dont get into trap, dont send money to anyone for investment. Scam Alerts 1
Davidsulay CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE FOREX BOUNCER? 2 FREE FOREX EBOOKS INSIDE. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Can anyone share Golden Line Version 4 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Y Does anyone have this Indicator or used it before ? Forex Indicators and Tools 3
B Anyone with this indicator?? Send please Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Anyone who knows about Arrow trend surfer v1.1 indicator !! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Does anyone know this system and what are the used indis in this system Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T Anyone with indi for catching crash and boom spikes Forex Indicators and Tools 4
W Does anyone have the ct scalper? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R General anyone hear about ftmo ( funded company) General Discussions 1
A Anyone wanna try this EA and find the Best setting ? this EA can use on Cent account and Micro Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Davidsulay THOSE ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE THE FOREX GUMP EA and not INDICATOR? THANK YOU Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
S DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY LEGIT & REPUTABLE BITCOIN OR CRYPTO CURRENCIES BROKER Trading Systems and Strategies 6
Davidsulay Profitable EA FOREX AUTO MILLIONS INSIDE .. CAN ANYONE PLEASE SHARE INCONTROL I WANT TO TEST IT OUT. TY Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
S Can anyone recommend a trade copying tool Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Ryan Gates system anyone ? Trading Systems and Strategies 5
M Anyone with Full triple arrow indicator with all its indicators?? Trading Systems and Strategies 5
malcolmlai Does anyone know of an affordable MT4 keypad? MetaTrader 0
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, EA v5 full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, GPS forex 3 Robot full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
M Which system is best for NAS100 trading and for boom and crash, even for vix 75 or any vix pair may anyone please send them to me I would really appr Trading Systems and Strategies 41
T Hi all Has anyone used the copy trade service by dennis buchholz? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 3
D Strategy hope u guys enjoy please if anyone has more Trading Systems and Strategies 2
W Is there anyone around here that can tell us if they are making a living off expert advisors? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
L Profitable EA Anyone has this "Martingale Manager EA – SEMI AUTO – Good Profit"? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Anyone with belly mt5........................: Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Davidsulay New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 46
K Suggestion Anyone settings for majors pairs for ALGO 2.0 GOLD? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
J Suggestion Can anyone suggest an automatic bot that a capital of 2000usd can work with? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L Suggestion Anyone can help with this implementation? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
G Profitable EA Need EA freedom PRO or Belly system please. Anyone? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
V Can anyone help with PZ SUPER TREND? MetaTrader 5
F Can anyone help me with forex robotron EA v26? General Discussions 6
J Can Anyone Upload XAUUSD Indicator Plzzzzzzz Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F General Is anyone profitable with a robot? General Discussions 13