What's new

Profitable EA CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!!

2.50 star(s) 18 Votes
MADE 7 trades in one day with risk of 3.0 and made 1800 dollars with very very LOW DD no loss can someone please crack this EA for us. Thank you..
If I'm able to crack it, still I wouldn't want to do so because it's simply illegal to do that. My advice for you is just go purchase the official copy with proper credentials to activate your EA and also maybe some EA would come with something like 30 days money back guarantee or so for your best safety and interests.

hi someone is using this robot on some real account to tell if it's really working like the one from the first post?

i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..

Send the link of the développer. Will invest in it if it works

Instead of cracking another persons property, you can get this profitable EA below for only $30. You can download it and check it out
where is the website

i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..

hi I have re created this bot but I need to know the time frame you ran it on, I see from you picture you have it on the H1, I don't mind sharing after it's optimized hence I will optimize it and post for all for free here..

at the moment it's decently profitable with my stock settings time frame is key and a couple of tweaks will make it even better :)

I have built it thus far with money management, built in hedge & martingale for losing trades... also with range protection..

the money management part you can risk a dollar value / a percentage / lot size / the martingale value is low.. and will only run once, I am also re working the hedge feature where if a breakout happens it will hedge out the loss to breakeven..

So with that being said @Davidsulay you input on timeframe you ran it on is important..

Cheers mate

Traiden

Last edited:

Kindly how much capital did you use?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.