What's new

Profitable EA CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!!

2.50 star(s) 18 Votes
i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
If this EA is as good as you've described, then I think you should at least kindly let us know where to buy this EA (by providing the EA source or EA official website name if possible) instead of just asking people to crack it without providing more details or answering questions that posted by many who are interested to help you.

Secondly, the EA's name is kinda scary with the word "CORONA" used. Even if it is really profitable like you said, I do worry that it could equally be really "deadly" too in the long run. One thing important to take note is, there are tons of EA out there that seemed to work well at first few days, however they could also blow up accounts one day after when the market movements suddenly become extremely volatile. So if you only tested the EA for a few days or so and got such amazing result, then I wouldn't call it a very trustable and reliable EA yet until I've tested it for a few months or longer and still able to get a consistent and profitable result. In short, TIME is a very important factor for testing the reliability of any kind of EA. The other important factor is to be able to find the settings that work well and able to maintain or control your risks properly over a long period of time (not just days or weeks but months and years).

Hello, thanks for the share! Perhaps you could share the full name and information of the bot so that we could gather more information. Perhaps some people here would even like to purchase it from the vendor itself.

Noticed on your screenshot that the EA is playing with huge lot sizes of 7 and 5. Either you have a very big account or the EA is just very good and perhaps it's a unique strategy that sets the buy stop and sell stop to determine which direction the breakout would happen. During the recent NFP, EU went down very sharply followed by a sharp increase. If your account balance is not big enough to accommodate such huge drops, it might be dangerous. Would you agree?
Well said and fully agreed on what you've said. THere is no doubt that using lot sizes of 7 and 5 is simply too big for many traders. I would assume that the owner of this thread was using at least $100K or more for his demo account testing. With that kind of huge lot sizes used, it would not be suprising to see a possible daily profit of 1800 with a low drawdown value, as $1800 is only considered as 1.8% of $100,000.
Anyway, would look forward to see how the owner of this thread would continue to share more details with all of us on his settings and account balance used (if he wish to do so) in the near future.

I tried to download EA on playstore but didn't find it . Where can I find it ?
Hahaha....well, would you mind me asking you on what in the world were you trying to look for EAs from the "PlayStore" which is used only for android apps?
For your info, EA (Expert Advisor) are never designed to be installed on android but on MT4 or MT5 trading platforms which are either to be installed on Windows OS or Mac OS.
Correct me if I'm wrong, looks like you are a newbie here. Welcome to the forex trading world. Do feel free to learn as much as you can about EA through either searching and watching some helpful youtube videos and also to read all online info about how you could use EA to help trading for you in the forex market. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless:)

The author of the post will tell you if you managed to find a source or someone who was able to hack this adviser?

i Attached the wrong EA sorry.. Its this one.. very good EA VERY PROFITABLE.. You can still use it on EURUSD AND GBPUSD BUT OTHER PAIRS NEED TO BE UNLUCKED Dont touch any of the settings just attach it to your chart.. THIS EA Has not lost one trade yet in 2 days and has made me over 1800 dollars. IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE CRACK IT OPEN IT FOR ALL PAIRS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
If I am not mistaken, the EA's name is VelociGrid v2.06. Someone rename it to Corona EA. Not really know the genuine Author.

If this EA is as good as you've described, then I think you should at least kindly let us know where to buy this EA (by providing the EA source or EA official website name if possible) instead of just asking people to crack it without providing more details or answering questions that posted by many who are interested to help you.

Secondly, the EA's name is kinda scary with the word "CORONA" used. Even if it is really profitable like you said, I do worry that it could equally be really "deadly" too in the long run. One thing important to take note is, there are tons of EA out there that seemed to work well at first few days, however they could also blow up accounts one day after when the market movements suddenly become extremely volatile. So if you only tested the EA for a few days or so and got such amazing result, then I wouldn't call it a very trustable and reliable EA yet until I've tested it for a few months or longer and still able to get a consistent and profitable result. In short, TIME is a very important factor for testing the reliability of any kind of EA. The other important factor is to be able to find the settings that work well and able to maintain or control your risks properly over a long period of time (not just days or weeks but months and years).
Well said, too bad OP went MIA.

hi I have re created this bot but I need to know the time frame you ran it on, I see from you picture you have it on the H1, I don't mind sharing after it's optimized hence I will optimize it and post for all for free here..

at the moment it's decently profitable with my stock settings time frame is key and a couple of tweaks will make it even better :)

I have built it thus far with money management, built in hedge & martingale for losing trades... also with range protection..

the money management part you can risk a dollar value / a percentage / lot size / the martingale value is low.. and will only run once, I am also re working the hedge feature where if a breakout happens it will hedge out the loss to breakeven..

So with that being said @Davidsulay you input on timeframe you ran it on is important..

Cheers mate

Traiden
I need a good EA

Thanks for sharing it !

i do agree with your sentiments. Two days are not enough to pass the EA as extremely profitable. Worth a test though

hi I have re created this bot but I need to know the time frame you ran it on, I see from you picture you have it on the H1, I don't mind sharing after it's optimized hence I will optimize it and post for all for free here..

at the moment it's decently profitable with my stock settings time frame is key and a couple of tweaks will make it even better :)

I have built it thus far with money management, built in hedge & martingale for losing trades... also with range protection..

the money management part you can risk a dollar value / a percentage / lot size / the martingale value is low.. and will only run once, I am also re working the hedge feature where if a breakout happens it will hedge out the loss to breakeven..

So with that being said @Davidsulay you input on timeframe you ran it on is important..

Cheers mate

Traiden
Hi mate, Did you ever post the finished version of this EA please?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.