What's new

forex fury v3 with crack fixed version

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

hamza021

today I want to share with you EA forex fury v3 with its crack, I tested it personally and I had benefits for peers (GBPUSD, USDCAD), newyork session schedule, default setting
I invite you to try it in a demo account, if you have any suggestions I will be grateful.
ps: the file is compressed in .rar form, you can download winrar to extract it

Attachments

• forex furyv3+crack.rar
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,031
today I want to share with you EA forex fury v3 with its crack, I tested it personally and I had benefits for peers (GBPUSD, USDCAD), newyork session schedule, default setting
I invite you to try it in a demo account, if you have any suggestions I will be grateful.
Hi Hamza,

Can you please confirm the time period that you have backtested this EA?

Was it still profitable despite the market volatility in February 2022?

Regards,
Waqas Arif

Please post your results from the EA
and show profit report

I have the paid-for version of ForexFury 4.1... still testing it, but it seems 50/50 to me... up some days, down others... i'm now 100% convinced yet. Perhaps I should tune it with optimizer, but still a little sceptical. Has anyone had success with this EA, and has any advice on optimal set file(s)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.