What's new

Forex Fury does not open any trades

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LionWrz

I can't get the Forex Fury V.5 bot to start. I activated the dll, I start it, so far so good. but it doesn't open any trades. Can anyone help me please?

I can't get the Forex Fury V.5 bot to start. I activated the dll, I start it, so far so good. but it doesn't open any trades. Can anyone help me please?
The Fury takes time to do the first trade. In some cases it takes 1-2 days. Please try this on a demo account first. Please post your experience with this bot, I tested this but results were not so brilliant. I have a license for this and access to their forum. If you need more informations I can post this here.

The Fury takes time to do the first trade. In some cases it takes 1-2 days. Please try this on a demo account first. Please post your experience with this bot, I tested this but results were not so brilliant. I have a license for this and access to their forum. If you need more informations I can post this here.
Thank you very much, I followed the guide step by step that I found:
1) I enabled the dll.
2) I added the links of forex fury on the Expert Adivisor card.

But when I start I don't see the blue box with the data on the graph. Keep in mind that I left it on for two days, but it didn't open any trades for me, with a time of 15 minutes.

Hi LionWrz, I attached you the latest version of Fury inclusive their Set files. To use this in Demo mode please send me a private message in this forum with your demo account number. I'll register you a working Fury demo and you can play around.

Attachments

• usdjpy-2021.zip
    784 bytes · Views: 7
  • gbpusd-current.zip
    657 bytes · Views: 6
  • gbpusd-live.zip
    660 bytes · Views: 5
  • usdchf-current.zip
    783 bytes · Views: 6
  • Forex-Fury-V5.1-beta.zip
    1 MB · Views: 19
Have you run EA to trade on Live accounts?how about the max dd?
I don't use Fury on live accounts at the moment. I need more time to test it and until now I don't have a solid proof strategy ready. I would appreciate if someone has time to work on that. I'm a registered user for this software.

Hi LionWrz, I attached you the latest version of Fury inclusive their Set files. To use this in Demo mode please send me a private message in this forum with your demo account number. I'll register you a working Fury demo and you can play around.

Wow, does the zip file contain a dll that is compatible with the terminal ? Or is it fully unlocked like the v3 version ?

Hi, this is the original Software. But I can register you a working Demo. Once your strategy is profitable in Demo I can share you one of my licenses for a while in real account until you can buy the software yourself. I live from my trading and I use only licensed software on real accounts. Imagine you make a million and then the Broker refuse to pay you out because they say you used cracked software and you can't proof.

Some bots take much time to analyse the market well before taking any trade/s.
Better try it on demo first for some weeks.

Hi, this is the original Software. But I can register you a working Demo. Once your strategy is profitable in Demo I can share you one of my licenses for a while in real account until you can buy the software yourself. I live from my trading and I use only licensed software on real accounts. Imagine you make a million and then the Broker refuse to pay you out because they say you used cracked software and you can't proof.

Ur so generous, i'll save that offer (y)

I have been messin around with strategies and i did pick out the best so far, but now im curious, how does one broker know if youre using a cracked bot if the trades were verified, isnt it just like if you made your own bot and imported it into the broker ?

I got ForexFury and tried it for a month. Is it profitable? Yes. Does it have stop loss? No, you need to determine your own stoploss preferably about 251 pips or based on the owner 800 pips. Otherwise you can have a tight SL provided that you find a good currency meter or base it off an indicator. In other words it is not a set and forget

It does not trade everyday unless you put the EA onto 10-15 currency pair then you get a chance to open position every trading day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.